Learn 10 simple solutions for bypassing/removing/unlocking the LG Screen Lock – PIN/Password/Fingerprint!
Revision : I have found many LG phone users on various community sites and forums looking for a solution to unlock the LG phone after forgetting the PIN/model/password to lock the phone screen. If you are one of them and you are looking for a solution to bypass the LG phone lock code, you have come to the right website. Here I show you simple ways to remove or bypass the LG screen lock – [PIN Code, Pattern, Password or Fingerprint].
Expert advice : One of the easiest and most effective ways to unlock the LG Android phone screen is to use the Android Unlock software, which is a great tool for unlocking the LG phone’s lock screen.
With the Android unlocking software it is possible:
- Efficiently remove/disable/disconnect/unlock the LG phone’s locked screen in minutes.
- Create all the screen lock scenarios, such as. For example, entering the wrong password several times, having a friend or your children change your password, not entering your password because of a non-functional key, etc.
- Ability to bypass four types of screen lock – PIN code, password, pattern and fingerprint.
- Simple and short steps to unlock your device without data loss.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, reliable and comfortable.
Free trial Download/Buy Now LG Android Phone Android Screen Deletion Tool
We must always keep the phone locked so that no one can see our personal photos, messages, videos, important details, documents and other data stored on the LG smartphone.
Each phone has lock features that allow you to set a PIN code, template, password and fingerprint lock. Therefore, you should also lock your LG phone to protect the data stored on your device.
But sometimes we forget the password of the screen lock, the PIN or the model of our LG Android phone. Besides the fact that the password has been forgotten, there are many other reasons, such as B.: the device is broken, someone has changed the password/PIN/card and so on.
Let’s look at a practical scenario!
Practical scenario: Help to unlock the PIN code lock screen on LG Style 3
How to reset the contact release screen of the LG Pen 3 plus Factory Free Parts
I need to know how to remove the screen lock from my device without having to perform a factory reset. My ex-boyfriend changed the pin and I can’t unlock it and I don’t want to reset it at the factory. I used this device as a surveillance camera. Help us, please.
Source: XDA developer forum
As in the practical scenario above, many users are confronted with such a problem. But you don’t have to worry about that. Here you’ll learn different solutions to help you bypass, unlock, crack, hack or disable the PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint on the screen of your locked LG phone. Follow up on the solutions one by one and check if your problem has been solved or not.
Also read : To remove or bypass the Samsung screen lock – [PIN Code, Pattern, Password, or Fingerprint].
Solution 1: Delete the LG Lock screen with Android Unlock Utility [recommended]
Android Unlock is one of the perfect software to remove the screen lock from LG phones and tablets. It bypasses or removes the lock on your LG screen without losing the data stored on your LG device.
This LG Unlocker software is capable of unlocking four types of screen locks: pattern lock, pin code lock, password lock and fingerprint lock. This tool is very easy to use and is a safe and legal way to unlock the LG Screen Lock.
Here is a step-by-step guide to bypassing the lock code on LG phones using Android screen removal software.
Steps to unlock an LG Android/tablet phone screen
Step one: Connecting the Android device
First download and install the Android screen lock software, run it on your computer and select the Unlock option from the available modules.
Then connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable. Then click on Start in the software.
Step two: Select the model of your device to download the recovery kit.
The recovery program differs between phone models, so it is very important to choose the right phone model. All supported phone models are available in the list.
After selecting the correct phone models, tap Next.
On the next screen, type the word Confirm to make sure you have selected the correct device model whose locked screen you want to unlock.
Step three: Go to start mode
Now follow the on-screen instructions to enter the start-up mode.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold Volume down + Home + Power at the same time.
- Press the volume knob to enter the start-up mode.
Step four: Download the recovery plan
As soon as the phone enters boot mode, it will start downloading the recovery package. Just wait until the download is complete.
Step four: Remove a locked Android screen without data loss
Once the download of the recovery package is complete, the process of uninstalling the Android screen lock will begin. Once the procedure is complete, you have access to your phone as usual and do not need to enter a password, PIN or model lock.
All data stored in the device remains in the device, there is no data loss. You can now disconnect your Android device from your computer and set a new password, PIN, pattern or fingerprint of your choice.
Also read : Resolved: Instagram error Sorry, there was a problem with your request.
Solution 2: LG Phone Display with Hardware Reset Bypass
You can bypass the lock screen by performing a full reset of your LG phone.
Follow the steps below to restart your phone:
Step one: First, turn off the LG phone. Then press the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
Step two: When the LG logo appears on the phone, release the power button and briefly press and hold the power button again.
Step three: When the reset screen appears, release all buttons.
Step four: Press the power button to continue, then use the volume knob to navigate.
Step five: Press the power button to continue.
Step six: Press the power button again to confirm the LG PhoneHard reset.
Pay attention: The factory reset will erase all data stored on the LG phone. That’s why you need to back up your LG phone data before using this solution.
Also read : How can you reprogram and reformat or reset your Android phone?
Solution 3: Disable screen lock of the LG phone from thefunction in the Google Account/Forget ID model.
This feature is available on all Android phones, including LG smartphones. So you can bypass the screen lock system in LG by using the Google Account / Forgotten Patterns function.
Follow the instructions to disable your LG phone’s screen lock with Forgotten Reason/Google account lock:
Step one: If 5 wrong models are entered, a message will appear asking you to wait 30 seconds.
Step two: Here you need to click the Forget the game or Forget the keystroke button.
Step three: Next, in the Unlock an account section, enter your Google Account information and then click Sign In.
Step four: You will then be asked to set a new screen lock. Select the desired screen lock option or select No if you do not want to set a screen lock.
Step five: Confirm your new password and click OK. You can then unlock your LG smartphone with the new password.
Pay attention: This is useful when entering a backup PIN code on a locked LG phone. If you have not entered a backup PIN, you cannot unlock your LG phone with your Google Account.
Also read : It’s that easy to repair a water-damaged phone!
Solution 4: Start up in protected mode to disable the screen lock LG
This is a simple and effective way to unlock the screen if you have used the third party application to lock your LG Android phone. This solution will not work if you have blocked the stock.
Follow these steps to get started in secure mode:
Step one: As soon as the phone is switched on, press and hold the power button. You will be asked whether you want to start the device in safe mode, then click OK.
Step two: Next, the screen that has been locked by a third party application is temporarily removed.
Step three: You can now delete a third party application or reset your data.
Step four: Reboot the phone and it will exit safe mode.
Pay attention: This method is only useful for users who have used third party applications to lock the screen, not for stock locks.
Also read: 5 essential tips for securing an Android phone or tablet
Solution 5: Unlock/delete LG phone screen lock using ADM (Android Device Manager)
This solution is only for users with an Android Device Manager (ADM).
To unlock your LG phone with ADM, follow the steps below:
- First you need to go to google.com/android/device manager on your computer or other phone.
- Sign in to your Google Account with the same Google ID you used for the locked phone.
- In the ADM interface, if not selected, select the phone/tablet you want to unlock. You will find various functions such as locking, deleting, ringing and much more.
- Touch the Lock option to change the phone’s screen lock.
- Enter a temporary password in the next window. Then press the Lock button again to save the changes.
That’s it! The phone will restart and you will be able to access the LG phone without any problems. From now on, you will not be asked for a password.
You can also consult:
Solution 6: LG screen lock cancelled by emergency call
This solution requires that you first unlock the lock screen user interface to access other features on your LG phone, and then you can bypass the lock screen.
Pay attention: This solution only works successfully on a device running Android 5.0 – 5.1.1.
Follow the steps below to urgently lock the user interface screen of a locked LG phone:
- First press the emergency call key and then enter 10 asterisks using the number key.
- Copy and paste the same 10 asterisks into the same numerical block. Now repeat the same process until the insertion option is no longer displayed.
- Now go back to the screen lock and touch the camera icon. Then click on the option Settings.
- Here you will be prompted to enter your password, by re-entering 10 asterisks, and then by copying and pasting, repeating this process to crash the user interface lock screen.
- After a while, the lock screen will lock and you will have access to all functions of your LG phone.
- You can now set a new password for the screen lock on your LG device.
Pay attention: This is an easy way to unlock the screen, but it is not the right way to bypass the screen lock.
Also read : Fixed common issues with Android Oreo 8.0 or 8.1 Bluetooth
Solution 7: Remove screen lock LG phone with Google Find My Device.
It’s a proven solution to unlock the locked screen while logged into your Google Account on your device, but it will erase all stored data. This solution only works if you have previously created a Google account on your LG phone.
Here are the steps to unlock your LG phone’s screen using the Find My Device feature from Google:
- First install the Find My Device application on another phone or tablet or visit the Google Find My Device site.
- Sign in to your Google Account with the same username.
- Here the device displays three options: Play sound, lock and unlock. Press the Lockkey.
- When you press the lock button, you will be prompted to enter a new password to replace your forgotten PIN, model or password.
- Enter the password twice and click the Lock button again to save the changes.
- You can now enter a new password to unlock your LG phone.
Pay attention: This solution only works if your device is connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi.
Also read : How to repair and play the PUBG shift without a shift
Solution 8: Bypass screen lock on LG phone with default setting
This is another way to unlock your LG phone via a factory reset. Because the reset removes all data from the LG phone, the screen lock is also removed.
Follow the steps below to bypass the screen lock by resetting your LG phone to factory settings:
- If the phone’s on, turn it off.
- Simultaneously press the power + volume button.
- Press and hold until the LG logo appears. Release the buttons for a few seconds and press the button again at the same time.
- Press and hold until you see the Recovery Mode menu. This key combination works with most LG devices, but the key combination may vary depending on the model of your phone.
- Then press the volume knob to go to Reset Data to clear the settings/reset to the factory settings and confirm by pressing the power button.
- A message will appear on the screen that your data will be deleted, validated and a reset will be performed on your device.
- When the reset is complete, click Restart System Now from the Restore Mode menu.
- Once the boot process is complete, your locked screen is unlocked and you can now easily access your LG phone or tablet.
Pay attention: You should back up your LG data before using this solution, as a factory reset will erase all stored data.
Also read : How to fix the Android error The processor system is not responding.
Solution 9: Unlock an LG phone with locked screen by a custom repair (SD card required)
If your device supports an external SD card, you can try this solution to unlock the LG phone’s locked screen. But this solution requires you to have some kind of customized repair installed on your device.
Follow the instructions below to unlock your LG phone’s forgotten password with custom recovery:
- Download the website file to your computer with the example password disabled.
- The entire content is a zip file. Transfer the zip file to the SD card and then remove the card from the computer.
- Now insert the SD card into the locked LG device and restart in recovery mode.
- For example, you can enter TWRP mode by simultaneously pressing the Power + Home + Volume buttons. When you enter user recovery mode, several options are displayed on your phone’s screen.
- Press Install when the Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) menu appears on the phone, and find the Pattern Password Disable the application file.
- Now postpone the template password and wait a few minutes.
- Restart your LG phone later. Normally, your device will restart without displaying a lock screen. If the screen is locked, you can enter any number to unlock it.
Also read : [Bugfixing:] User interface of the system does not respond. Do you want to close? Error
Decision 10: Disable LG Lock screen with ADB command (USB debugging function must be enabled).
This solution is reserved for users who have already enabled USB debugging on their LG phone (Do I need to learn – How do I enable USB debugging on a locked Android?). For this solution you need a USB cable, a network connection and a PC.
- First download the Android SDK and then install ADB on your computer.
- You now need to connect the LG phone to the computer with a USB cable. If you receive a notification window on your phone about the authorization of a USB bug, simply accept the notification window and continue.
- Open the command line window in the ADB installation folder. Type the following code – adb shell rn /data/system/gesture.key and press Enter.
- If you restart your LG device and are prompted for a password, enter any password to unlock the device.
The above solutions allow you to remove or bypass the LG Screen Lock – [PIN Code, Cartridge, Password, or Fingerprint]. When you store a password on your LG phone, keep it in a safe place so you can easily check it if you forget it.
But if you need to remove the screen lock, you should definitely try to remove the Android screen lock. This tool allows you to remove the PIN code/temple/password or fingerprints from the LG phone lock in minutes without losing any data.
Max Field is the founder of recoverandroid-data.com. He loves Android and enjoys writing tips, tricks, troubleshooting, data recovery solutions and other Android related issues.
android unlock,google find my device,how to unlock lg stylo 6 without password,lg secure startup 30 attempts,lg k30 lock screen bypass,how do i unlock stylo 5 lock screen,lg v20 secure startup bypass,lg k10 bypass lock screen,how to bypass pattern lock on lg tracfone,pattern&lock screen remover zip,samsung pin removal tool,android phone pin remover software,how to unlock lg g4 without password,lg mobile backup pin code,android unlock tool crack,lg tv password bypass,how to bypass screen lock on lg k40,how to remove pattern lock with pc,lg lock screen,lg tv pin code bypass,how to unlock lg phone without code,how to bypass google lock on lg,find my device,www.lgmobile.co.kr support tool,how to reset lg phone without google account,my lg phone won't unlock,iskysoft toolbox – unlock android,how to hack into a lg phone with a password,bypass lg lock screen without reset or computer,lg lock screen bypass tool,bypass lg lock screen without reset 2020,lg lock screen bypass tool free,how to bypass android lock screen using camera,how to bypass pattern lock on lg without factory reset,how do i bypass the lock screen on my lg tablet,bypass lg stylo 5 lock screen without reset