RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
Yahoo! Ten years ago, the post office was very popular. But not anymore. Gmail is booming and becoming the first choice for most people. I personally use Gmail for all my activities, such as work, study and communication with friends and colleagues. However, my Yahoo email account is still active because I used this email address to sign up for certain services and communities.
One day I opened my mailbox to reset the password of one of my departments. Then I realize I have over 21,000 items in my inbox. It’s a huge number, I don’t even know where they come from. Maybe it’s because I’ve subscribed to a lot of mailing lists in the past. Now I want to clear my inbox to free up space and make it easier to find important emails. But I can’t click on every item all day and then delete it. There must be a way to remove them all in a few simple steps. If you have the same problems as me, this is how to delete Yahoo! emails.
Delete unread emails in the current version of Yahoo!
Over time, many changes have been made to the overall design and functionality of Yahoo Mail. As useful new features are added, the messaging service becomes easier to use. The same goes for deleting all your emails.
The different versions do not differ much in this process. The biggest difference is the way you access and filter unread emails.
Here is how this process works in the current version of Yahoo :
- From the Home screen, go to the Smart Views drop-down menu on the left side of the window.
- Open Smart Views and navigate to unread views. This system filters all read messages and collects unread messages in all folders.
- Select the Select All check box (one above each) to check all emails.
- Click the Delete button with the trash can icon to delete all emails.
All your unread e-mails will be thrown in the trash. To delete them without being able to retrieve them, go to the Trash, select All emails and then delete them.
January 2021 updated:
We now recommend that you use this tool to correct the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from getting into trouble:
- Step 1 : Download the PC Repair and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause problems with the PC.
- Step 3 : Click the Restore All button to solve all problems.
Deleting the Yahoo Mail inbox in Classic Yahoo Mail (Basic)
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Select the very first message.
- Scroll to where you want to delete the message. If you want to delete all messages at once, scroll down.
- Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and select a message.
- Now click on the Remove button. You can see that all messages on Yahoo! Gone! Gone! Gone!
Delete all Yahoo emails with Thunderbird
Most people use Thunderbird as an email client for their email accounts. If you use Thunderbird to manage your Yahoo emails, you must follow the detailed instructions below to delete all Yahoo emails at once.
Pay attention. To add your Yahoo Mail account to a third-party email client (Thunderbird), you must allow it in your Yahoo account. Otherwise, Yahoo will refuse to sync with your Thunderbird application. To enable it, you must go to Yahoo Account Security and enable the applications that use the most insecure connection switch.
When you are done with the settings, start with the steps of deleting all E-Mails.
- First, open Thunderbird, select one of your current email accounts in the left pane and click on Email under Create new account.
- Click Skip, use my existing email address and then enter your Yahoo email address and password.
- Then click Next.
- Once Yahoo Mail is connected to Thunderbird, go to the Inbox in the left pane and click Get Mail. This will synchronize your Yahoo mail with Thunderbird. However, it may take some time to download all email headers, especially if you have a lot of emails.
- In the Inbox, press Ctrl + A to select all emails in the folder.
- Now click on Archive if you want to archive your messages. Or click Delete to permanently remove them.
Deleting emails does not take all the work away. If you delete your Yahoo mailbox at the same time, the email will remain in the trash. It needs to be removed from the trash, which means it is difficult to delete it from the user account.
Here’s how. Follow the tips above to delete more than 50 Yahoo Mail messages at a time.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware recovery. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification for network design and troubleshooting.
how to delete all emails on yahoo app,how to delete all yahoo mail 2020,how to delete all yahoo emails at once 2019 on iphone,how to delete all yahoo emails at once 2020,how to delete all yahoo emails at once 2019,how to delete multiple emails on yahoo mail,how to delete all yahoo emails at once on android,how to delete all mails in yahoo mail inbox,yahoo mail delete all from sender,how to delete all yahoo emails on iphone