WhatsApp is a popular messaging platform and often comes with new updates. Some time later, a new feature for users, known as Delete for All, was updated. This option allows users to retrieve messages they have sent to an individual or newsgroup.
But it’s always interesting to know what’s written in a message that’s been deleted, isn’t it? Sometimes it feels like love at first sight when you read this message.
But you’ll be happy to know that it’s still possible to read already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android.
Do you want to know how that’s possible?
If so, I recommend you read this article in its entirety and look at the different ways to read deleted WhatsApp messages on Android.
How do I read deleted messages on Android?
It’s time to look at all the methods that can help you read deleted WhatsApp messages that someone has sent to you.
Method 1: Use WhatsApp Chat Backup to read deleted messages
Accidental removal of cats from WhatsApp can be very annoying, but you will be happy to know that they can also be recovered using the WhatsApp Cat Backup. By default, backups are made every night at 2 am.
You can then change the backup frequency to weekly, daily or monthly. Please note that if you choose a daily backup frequency, you will be able to restore WhatsApp chats for the next backup, which takes place at 2am every day.
Perform the following steps:
- First you need to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.
- Once you have accepted the conditions, you must enter your telephone number in the next step.
- You will now see a restore option that allows you to restore your cats via a backup. Here you need to click on the restore option and all removed cats will be restored on WhatsApp.
Method 2: Reading missing messages via WhatsApp Deleted+ App
There are millions of applications in the Google Game Store that can help you with this. There are many applications that help you read deleted WhatsApp messages and one of the most popular is WhatsRemoved+.
Perform the following steps:
- You must first download this application from the Google Play Store and then install it.
- Then accept all conditions on request and give access to the messages.
- To read the missing messages, you must then select WhatsApp from the list.
- And it’s over. You will be notified immediately when someone deletes messages sent on WhatsApp.
- To read deleted messages, go to the Notifications tab and tap the Deleted tab.
- And one more thing: Even if the sender deletes the deleted messages, you can still read them.
Method 3: Using the invisible manager to view previously deleted messages.
You will receive many such messages to address the situation, but another quick and efficient way to check for missing WhatsApp messages is to use WA Delete for Everyone or Unseen Messenger. It is also a useful option for reading missed cats.
Here are the steps to follow:
- You must first download Invisible Messenger from the Google Play Store and then install it.
- When the installation is complete, click the Agree and Continue screen that appears. You must agree to the application and there is no risk.
- Now he’s ready for you. If someone deletes chats or messages from his or her site, you will be notified by saying that one or more messages in this channel have been deleted. From here you can see the WhatsApp of the sender of the deleted messages.
Method 4: Using the notification history to read missing messages
There are several third party applications that can help you read deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. You can download it from the Google Play Store. One of these third party applications is the application history. So let’s go to the lower levels:
- First download the notification history to your phone from the Google Play store.
- After successfully downloading the application, check the Android deleted cats logbook. This application is easy to use, even for users who use the Nova launcher on their phone.
- No additional request is required to use the notification log. Touch the Home screen, and then touch Widgets > Actions > Settings > Notification Log. And the system’s notification log will now be accessible.
- If you use Android in stock, you can access the notification log through Settings.
Extra Tip – Think before sending a message to someone.
While there are several ways to read deleted WhatsApp messages, this does not mean you should make mistakes when sending messages. If you accidentally send a message to someone and spend some time deleting it, the recipient will be able to read your message.
Don’t forget somebody’s got seven minutes to read these cats. It can happen that he is online and reads the chat as soon as you send it. There is nothing you can do in this situation because the person has read it and there is no point in removing it from you.
It is therefore advisable to carefully open and check your messages before sending them to someone else, so that you cannot delete them later.
WhatsApp is a world famous messaging application that always offers new features. However, the Delete for All feature is a good option for users who can easily delete a call from WhatsApp.
In this blog I have discussed 4 useful methods you can use to read already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android that someone has sent you. If you found it useful, share it and if you have any questions, leave a comment below.
Sophia Louie is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Likes to write blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always eager to solve problems related to Android and iOS devices.
recover deleted whatsapp messages quora,notification history app,see deleted whatsapp messages 2018,best app to read deleted whatsapp messages,how to read deleted messages on gb whatsapp,how to recover deleted messages from whatsapp,1.Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google Play.2.Once downloaded, open the app and finish setting it up by granting access to all the permissions the app asks for.3.After granting the permissions, go back the app and now you'll be asked to select the app/ apps of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes. From the list below, select WhatsApp and tap Next.,1.Download and install WhatsRemoved+ from Google Play.,2.Once downloaded, open the app and finish setting it up by granting access to all the permissions the app asks for.,3.After granting the permissions, go back the app and now you'll be asked to select the app/ apps of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes. From the list below, select WhatsApp and tap Next.,this message was deleted text,whatsremoved+,deleted whatsapp status still visible,this message was deleted symbol,delete panna message,how to get back deleted whatsapp messages,whatsremoved app review,recover whatsapp messages android,how to see deleted messages on whatsapp gb,recover deleted whatsapp messages iphone,overwritten whatsapp backup,whatsapp delete data recovery app,how to uninstall whatsapp,how to permanently delete whatsapp messages,how to restore reported whatsapp messages,whatsapp delete message backup,whatsapp recovery software,unable to download old whatsapp images,retrieve deleted whatsapp videos,does whatsapp backup pictures,whatsapp delete messages older than 1 year,sdcard whatsapp media,android whatsapp recovery,where is whatsapp video call stored,whatsapp old video,android whatsapp recovery software,whatsapp media files deleted automatically,recover deleted whatsapp files android,easeus mobisaver for android whatsapp,recuva for whatsapp recovery,aiseesoft fonelab for whatsapp recovery,how to get all deleted whatsapp messages back,how to see deleted voice messages on whatsapp,how to recover deleted whatsapp account,how to read deleted whatsapp messages someone sent you,how to read already deleted whatsapp messages,how to read deleted messages on whatsapp iphone,how to see already deleted messages on whatsapp by sender,whatsapp mod to see deleted messages,how to see whatsapp deleted messages by sender without any app